Partnering with you to deliver business solutions
Is compliance driving your business?
The RTO Business is a challenging one and the competition is fierce. There is a lot more to running a successful RTO than compliance, yet so many are currently driven by compliance and the fear of audit. We have extensive and current experience in both operations and compliance and will work with you to understand your business and to ensure that compliance becomes more than 'ticking a box'.
We will help you become audit ready & help to ensure you have the time to work on what matters most!
Develop Learner and Assessment Resources
We work in partnership with you to understand your specific learner requirements, and engage subject matter experts to ensure we deliver exceptional quality using a streamlined development and design process that will meet the following product benchmarks;
• Engaging – Designed to capture the attention of the learner
• Flexible – Designed to ensure products can be easily adapted to suit your learner cohort
• Meaningful – We ensure a deep connection with Industry during the development process to ensure relevance.
• Compliant – Our Product design includes a documented Quality Review process to ensure all benchmarks are met .
RTO Internal audit – Your RTO Health Check. Your experienced RTO compliance expert will conduct a student centred audit in your workplace (1 day) This service provides you with a detailed report on your RTOs standard of compliance with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015 together with a detailed rectification plan.
RTO Desktop audit - Your RTO Health Check - Your experienced RTO compliance expert will provide a detailed review of one qualification against the Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015 clauses 1.1, 1.2, 1.8 1.9, 1.10, 1.13 – 1.20. In the 2019 ASQA briefing sessions breaches of these clauses were identified as the most common compliance issues identified at Audit. You will be provided with a detailed report and rectification plan to ensure you can rectify any existing issues pre- audit.
Post ASQA audit assistance - Your Rectification Plan. Your experienced RTO compliance expert will provide you with expert assistance post audit. Assistance can be provided on site or remote. Your audit report will be analysed and a detailed plan put forward to assist your business in meeting rectification deadlines. Remote, ongoing support can be provided during and post the rectification process.
Initial Registration – Your dream. During the 2019 ASQA briefing session it was made clear that ASQA will no longer allow RTO’s a rectification period post initial registration audit. Now more than ever it is critical to get your initial application right. We will provide expert assistance in preparing for this audit and ensure you have a thorough understanding of the following;
• A thorough understanding of the requirements of registration
• Ensure your business is eligible for registration with ASQA
• Ensure you are able to demonstrate the financial viability of your business
Professional Development and Coaching
We are passionate about the continuous professional development of trainers & assessors and Leadership teams. Our qualified and experienced facilitators of TAE40116 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and Leadership and Management can provide the following services in your workplace, or live online; .
• Provide Professional Development, mentoring and coaching for Leadership teams
• Provide Professional Development, mentoring and coaching for Trainers and Assessors
• Provide a template and assistance with recording Professional Development
• Provide a template and assistance with completing a trainer matrix
We will provide an RTO Management expert to assist your business with the following;
• Develop RTO Policies and Procedures
• Quality Review and Validation of Assessment Tools
• Develop Training and Assessment Strategies
• Provide assistance with Scope application
• Provide assistance with CRICOS applications
• Provide assistance with the design and development of Learning Programs
• Provide advice and assist with the development of RTO Business Plans
• Assist with developing detailed and time-lined project and resource plans for the RTO
• Develop Position Description and Performance plans for your team